Hi friends and family!
Baby Alex Castillo finally made his grand entrance! A 5.4 earthquake in LA on Tuesday sent me right into labor. 12 hours later our little man was born....all 8 lbs 6 ozs of him. He was 22 inches long and official birthday is July 30th at 12:24 a.m. Daddy chose to name him Alejandro Luis Castillo for many sentimental reasons, not the least of which was that it will sound good when called out at his graduation from MIT. Yep, we have big plans for this little man. Grandpa is going to make him into an Ironman, Grandma is already planning his first trip to Disneyland and Uncle Seth is committed to making him a Giants fan. As for mommy, I'd just like to get him to sleep 6 hours a night. I'll think about karate classes and swim lessons down the road. For now I'm content to stare at him and wonder how he could be so perfect.
We're in love with this little boy! Thanks for reading.
Baby Alex Castillo finally made his grand entrance! A 5.4 earthquake in LA on Tuesday sent me right into labor. 12 hours later our little man was born....all 8 lbs 6 ozs of him. He was 22 inches long and official birthday is July 30th at 12:24 a.m. Daddy chose to name him Alejandro Luis Castillo for many sentimental reasons, not the least of which was that it will sound good when called out at his graduation from MIT. Yep, we have big plans for this little man. Grandpa is going to make him into an Ironman, Grandma is already planning his first trip to Disneyland and Uncle Seth is committed to making him a Giants fan. As for mommy, I'd just like to get him to sleep 6 hours a night. I'll think about karate classes and swim lessons down the road. For now I'm content to stare at him and wonder how he could be so perfect.
We're in love with this little boy! Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment