Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our son the conscientious citizen...


Election Day was a big event in the Castillo family! Baby Alex got an early education in the importance of voting. We took doughnuts and cookies down to our local poll workers and they expressed their gratitude by stickering the baby. Next we hosted an election day open house with lots of wine and cheering for our new president elect. I even made an apple pie for the first time ever....although I didn't realize it had to sit for a while before serving, so no one actually got to eat the apple pie...
"What do you mean I can't really vote yet?"


1 comment:

Keidi said...

Sooooo handsome, Alex is, in the first pic. And so funny in the second! How did you catch him at just that moment? Maybe you're like me, you shoot pics a mile a minute for "quantity, not quality." He's adorable! Love you! Keidi