Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Giving mama some love

A very messy diaper led to a bath in Grandma's sink.
The flash on our new camera makes everything look yellow. Ale says the baby looks like a Simpson here.



Grandpa has a new fan.


We spent Christmas with little Cousin Holly and the Larson family in San Francisco.
Holly: "Ok, Alex, let me tell you what it feels like when your first tooth comes in."



Strolling through Golden Gate park


Tio Odin came up to spend the month of December with us. The baby loves him and has started to laugh out loud. Here they're in the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park.

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

OH MY GOSH! He is soo cute in that little hoody!!! I miss you nephew! I'm glad you guys are having a good time with Grandma and Grampa!
Love you!

Linda said...

Amy, he is so cute. I can't wait to meet him. Thanks for the update

Barbara said...

Glad you're back! Baby gets cuter each day. Too bad I didn't get to see you all this Christmas in Santa Cruz. Hopefully this summer!