Saturday, May 16, 2009

9 1/2 Months Old

Navigating his boat on the high seas.
(aka: Playing in the laundry basket while mama folds clothes)

Playing with Nate and Abigail Edlund on a recent trip to Santa Cruz

Baby Alex had tons of fun with his little girlfriend Abigail

Godmommy Keidi with Baby Eliana!
Eliana came a week early - just in time for us to meet her!
She's beautiful and sweet and so, so tiny! I mean she's good size for a newborn, but I just forgot how little they start out. I didn't even have to bend my knees to pick her up!
For more info on the Lewis girls (and God-daddy Calvin) visit http://www.bumblebeebabygirl.blogspot.com/
Keidi is a GREAT writer and humoursly articulates all of the thoughts I've ever had on motherhood!

Alex is still learning the word 'gentle'. I'm afraid he got in a not-so-gentle swipe at Eliana before I intervened!

Alex with Grandma on Mother's Day...
We were supposed to be celebrating Mother's Day in Mexico with Ale's family, but it turned out not to be such a great time to travel to Mexico (darn swine flu). So we went up to Santa Cruz for a nice, long, relaxing weekend and changed our Mexico tix to Christmas.

We went to the pancake breakfast at the Felton Firehouse on Mother's Day. Here's the Iron Grandpa with baby on the firetruck

Back in Los Angeles and practicing the 'LA Look'...

"Look, mama, I hardly fit in this anymore!"

1 comment:

Keidi said...

Cute pics, Aim! Thanks for the plug. 8) I love you, it was so great to have you around (and feeding us! Have I said that enough?? It was GREAT!) 8) Keidi