Monday, March 9, 2009

The messiest he's ever been! I'm trying to find new finger foods for Baby Alex to eat, but cut up sweet potato just didn't work. He loved it of course, but it took great restraint on behalf of this new mom to not intervene every time I saw it flying across my kitchen. We've since moved on to firm tofu, which is a whole lot less messy and he doesn't seem to notice that it has no flavor.



Here he is at Disneyland with his fabulous nanny, Daisy. She is SO good with him; we love her. Baby Alex is with her 2 days a week while I'm at work. I only have 3 more months of grad school. Hooray! We're counting down the days.
Baby Alex on the carousel at Disneyland...
This is one of those rides that I used to walk right by and wonder who would ride that with so many other fun rides to choose from. Now I get it.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi Amy--your boy is beautiful! Can´t believe how fast he´s growing. Hang in there with school :) Miss you, Barb