Uncle Seth is teaching him important life skills, like how to use a BlackBerry...
Uncle Seth and Aunt Jen
Here we are on our way to Disneyland. We took Bridget and Jackson (Alejandro's boss' kids) for the day. It was my fifth time there this month and we're going again with Aunt Ruthie on Thursday. I never thought I could overdose on the happiest place on earth...
In baby development news I should report that he is now crawling. Well, sort of. He's doing the military crawl, where he lurches his arms forward and drags his legs along behind him. He does full circles and then gets frustrated that he hasn't gotten anywhere. It's pretty funny. I am now introducing all sorts of foods in an effort to toughen him up for our trip to Mexico in early May. I have a feeling that Mexico's idea of what he can eat will not necessarily agree with my Super Baby Food book. He is also clapping, doing motor boat mouth and we're working on the High 5. Next in line is how to blow kisses. Stay tuned...
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is so big! And so cute. I love how he looks like he's really concentrating on Seth's blackberry. And you took three kids to Disneyland by yourself? Was Ale with you? I'm so impressed! 8)
You must be doing something right with the baby food..wow! He´s adorable. And now I´m curious... is there such a thing as Disneyland membership? You need one! You´ve been more times in one month than I´ve been in my entire life!
Have a happy Easter,
Barb
Post a Comment