Saturday, April 11, 2009

Family Reunion - Oceanside April 2009

We had a Larson Family Reunion last weekend. It coincided with Grandpa's half Ironman in Oceanside. He's doing the full Ironman in Tempe, AZ later this year. (he's crazy, but we're all very proud of him). Here's the baby with his Iron-Grandpa....
Baby Alex was in heaven with so many people to give him attention.

He went swimming with Uncle Seth and Aunt Ruthie...



Had some fun in the sun with Mama...

Took a walk on the beach with Aunt Jen...

read Popular Science with Uncle James ....

Enjoyed the sunset with Papa....

And generally basked in the glow of all the attention...
And once the party was over and everyone had left...
Baby Alex said: "Mama, where did all my fans go?"

1 comment:

Keidi said...

I love it, Am~ Love the pics, wish I were part of your family. 8) How fun to swim with the little guy, he is sooooo cute. And I'm going to hereby refer to your dad as "Iron-grandpa". Love it.