Nothing out of the ordinary this week, just routine moments somehow transformed into uber-specialness with our little guy. How does that happen??
The boys drinking lechita together...
Getting kisses from Mama and Papa...
We are on week 3 of trying to establish a bedtime routine for Alex, all of which begins with story time. Last night he wouldn't sit still for stories; he was still bouncing off the walls with energy. 20 minutes later he hit the brick wall of tiredness, rubbed his eyes, yawned then crawled into my lap, thrust a book at me and positioned himself to nurse. It was as if he was saying: "Alright, Mama, I know you're going to make me read a story first, so can you just get on with it already? I'm tired!" Alejandro and I giggled hysterically.
1 comment:
He knows! That's a smart cookie ya got there, he gets it. I love it. Put me to bed already, mom. 8) Cute cute cute. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment