Saturday, March 27, 2010

We took Alex to his first movie! The Castillo family is now officially informed about how to train a dragon. Cuz you know it's important to teach them these critical life skills...

He was really good for the first hour, but we spent the last 30 minutes running laps around the lobby and going up and down the escalator.


Snuggling with Grammy! After 26 years living in the redwoods, Grandma and Grandpa just bought a fabulous new house at the beach in Santa Cruz. We went up to help them move and Alex made himself right at home in the new place!




He did a puzzle for the first time! It's amazing to watch his little mind at work.




Playing in the yard on moving day...

"Ooh, Grandpa's bike...how fun!"



"Up, up! Somebody help me up!"

"Vroom vroom"It's so wierd to think that Alex won't remember the Felton house.










Of course it wasn't all play. Alex helped pack too.



And did the hard work with Uncle Seth, like lifting the beers.

And back in LA...this is what I come home to every night. How lucky am I?!






Alex and Bacon!
Bacon is the cute little dog that lives in our complex and LOVES Alex. I think they're best friends. And frankly, I'm pretty happy that he gets quality dog time to pacify Papa without us having to get a dog.



Sometimes Bacon gets a little TOO excited...

And of course I always sanitze Alex after all the Bacon kisses. Yuck.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love reading your blog Amy! Miss you all and it looks as though you are all so happy!!!