Saturday, April 3, 2010

Alex with Tia Shass on a recent Castillo Family Field Trip to the Grove...

We watched the water show and ate ice cream cones and danced to live music and chased Alex around for hours. Honestly, where does he get all of his energy?!


Alex getting a hair cut. I've given up trying to do it myself. It was fun when he was littler, but I'm beyond the point of thinking it's novel anymore. I'd much rather pay someone to do it. Although, I must say that this particular woman was not so good with children, which made me question her choice of employment.


But he looked super cute in the end!


His new favorite food is oranges. He loves them! (I'm hoping it offsets some of the cookies that Papa sneaks him every day)

"Okay, Mama, I'm being cute. Is this what you wanted?"

"Are we done yet?"

"It's MY turn to play with the camera now!"



Alex playing with his cars. I was really impressed with how methodical he is in lining them all up until I read in a magazine that it's typical play pattern for his age. But his are extra specially lined up!


Here is Alex watching Mickey Mouse cartoons online. I've been working on a big Mickey project at work that includes restoring some of the old cartoons and distributing them on TV and online. Alex loves the cartoons and almost every night he grabs my hand, leads me to the table and points to the computer to tell me that he wants to watch Mickey cartoons. It's really cute. And it makes work particularly fun for me!


No comments: