Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving

First road trip in Mama's new car!

We went up to San Francisco for Cousin Karin's wedding Thanksgiving weekend. Alex had great fun with his cousins.



Papa dancing with his little princess







Aunt Ruthie flew down from Seattle for the weekend and the kiddoes loved her up.



This is Alex's new expression when he disapproves of something (usually me telling him no). At first I found it kind of amusing, but not so sure about that anymore. I just want to bottle him up and keep him as my sweet little boy forever. Does he have to grow up? Sigh.



All the Larson clan was together at Grammy's for Thanksgiving - including Baby Noah (en utero). Uncle Seth provided endless laughter with his reference to Noah "parting the seas". We're threatening to call his baby Moses or force Seth to read the Old Testament before he's allowed to name his child Noah.




Grandpa with the kiddoes.



1 comment:

Keidi said...

How did I miss this post!? So cute!! I loved the Seth-needs-to figure-out-his-bible stories part, so funny. Your kids are beautiful, Amy, even when frowning. 8)