Saturday, April 14, 2012

Approaching the end of Cassiel as a baby...

Cassiel is nearly one and we're savoring the last few days of her as a baby. I'm particularly sentimental because I think (thought?) she was our last baby but Alejandro is determined to have another. We will see...
Sometimes I question why we buy them toys when really a cardboard box is all they need for hours of fun.
Mama and Papa all dressed up for the Avengers premiere. Alex, our little super hero fan, was very disappointed he couldn't go with us.
Cassiel playing at Ray's little girl's birthday party. She is showing off her pretty yellow dress that Alyssa made her. Love it!




Alejandro is back to working most Saturdays which is a bummer for all of us. One Saturday the kids and I were out for a walk and ran in to our local firemen. I give them serious props for their friendliness with my little boy. I think this is the 10th time he's climbed up in their fire truck. It's a thrill for him every time.

Visiting Uncle Seth, Aunt Jen and baby Noah at their new house. Talk about piling on big life milestones - they are doubling up with a new baby and new house all at the same time. Congrats! We are very happy for them.
Cassiel giving Baby Noah kisses. He's 2 1/2 months here - he just looks like he's 5 months. We think he and Cassiel weigh about the same. He's a big boy. And SO cute.

No comments: