"Cheese!" Alex playing with the Lewis girls - so cute! Next time we have a play date it will be with a third little Lewis girl. Looking forward to meeting baby Anaya!
We walked down to the Rec Field after dinner and Alex and Eliana held hands the whole way. Precious.
We spent lots of quality time with Grammy. She LOVES being a grandma and spoils our kiddoes rotten. Alex eats it up - such a lucky boy

We walked down to the beach one day to play on the big gray whale at the Natural History Museum. While we were playing a group of home schoolers showed up for a tour of the museum and graciously invited us to join them. (I have crazy respect for Moms who manage to home school their children). Alex was in heaven with all the little kiddoes. He really loves school. If we had taken him to the museum on our own he would have lost interest in a matter of minutes, but we had to drag him out.
Cassiel was content to eat puzzle pieces
Another shot from our walk. Such a beautiful place to live. I often wish my parents lived closer, but I would't trade being able to go home to Santa Cruz to vacation for anything. Love it up there.
Brother and sister playing together. They are so sweet together. I really hope it lasts.
1 comment:
Fun!! Great pictures! We love it when you visit!!
Post a Comment