Here is Alex riding the pony at the Farmer's Market in Santa Monica with the Bubble Beach Laundromat behind him. I love this photo; it is so Los Angeles!
Baby's first ride on Papa's shoulders!
But then Alex wanted a turn...
Cassiel is quite the eater. She loves bananas, dislikes avocado and seems to be indifferent to sweet potatoes. She took to eating like a natural. Mama was very proud.
We flew up to San Francisco for Cousin Karin's bridal shower this month and Cassiel was on her best behavior. She charmed all the family.

She really loved Cousin Mary's necklace.

We had lots of quality time with Grammy and Grandpa this month. Grammy was speaking at a conference in San Diego so we went down to spend the weekend with them. Alex was very confused about the whole idea of a hotel, but he loved swimming in the pool with Grandpa.

We spent a day at Legoland. This Disney Mama was a little skeptical, but I was pleasantly surprised with how big and fun Legoland was. Of course Alex was happy with the first sandbox we came to and half the battle was convincing him to keep moving because there was more fun around the corner, but at 3 years old a sand box was really all the fun he needed.

He's having fun, I promise. You just can't tell in this picture.
She really loved Cousin Mary's necklace.
We had lots of quality time with Grammy and Grandpa this month. Grammy was speaking at a conference in San Diego so we went down to spend the weekend with them. Alex was very confused about the whole idea of a hotel, but he loved swimming in the pool with Grandpa.
We spent a day at Legoland. This Disney Mama was a little skeptical, but I was pleasantly surprised with how big and fun Legoland was. Of course Alex was happy with the first sandbox we came to and half the battle was convincing him to keep moving because there was more fun around the corner, but at 3 years old a sand box was really all the fun he needed.
He's having fun, I promise. You just can't tell in this picture.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!! Look how long Alex's legs are!!! By the time I see him net month he's gonna be like 6' tall! Please tell them both to stop growing till I can get used to how big they've already gotten. Thanks!
Post a Comment